Edwin Shurig works with individuals, couples, and families, ranging from ages 3 to 83. Edwin graduated from Christian Theological Seminary with a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Central to his work is the idea that most problems can be solved through curiosity and compassion. With over 15 years in clinical practice, Mr. Shurig is experienced with working on issues including, but not limited to, Addiction, Domestic Violence, Grief, Positive Parenting, Play Therapy, and Couples Counseling.
Edwin’s credentials include:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- BS in Psychology from Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- MAMFT from Christian Theological Seminary
- Volunteer Facilitator (previous) at Brooke’s Place
- Trained in Imago Therapy and Prepare/Enrich online assessment tool