Robert L. Hunter M. Div, Th.M
Bob Hunter, M. Div, Th.M, served as the Director of CenterPoint Counseling (previously Center for Family Life Ministries) for 11 years and has been a consultant to clergy, congregations, and other organizations for more than 20 years. He has extensive experience working with individuals, couples, and work groups who want to expand their capacity to live into their most compelling vision for their lives.
Bob employs a coaching model to help motivated people achieve their own priorities. He has helped pastors, executives and work groups develop the skills they need to function at their very best. He is available for counseling sessions and also conducts workshops on managing stress, leading change, and promoting healthy organizational life.
Bob’s credentials include:
- Ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church, USA
- Graduate degree in pastoral counseling
- Clinical training in marital and family counseling
- Post-graduate training in Bowen Family Systems
- Theory Certification in RealTime Coaching